Sunday, April 22, 2007
Best romance movies of all time
Ranked by critical review score, based on a four out of four scoring system.
- Singin' in the Rain (1952) starring Gene Kelly and Debbie Reynolds. Scores 3.9 of 4 and 3rd in best of all time.
- Casablanca (1942) starring Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman. Scores 3.9 of 4 and 5th in best movie of all time list.
- Gone with the Wind (1939) starring Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh. Scores 3.85 and 14th overall.
- Annie Hall (1977) starring Woody Allen and Mia Farrow. Scores 3.6 and 43rd overall.
- Notorious (1946) starring Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman. Scores 3.57 and 55th overall.
- Rebecca (1940) starring Laurence Olivier and Joan Fontaine. Scores 3.57 and 56th on the best of all time list.
- The Philadelphia Story (1940) starring Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn. Scores 3.5 and lands 64th overall.
- Titanic (1997) starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. Scores 3.5 of 4 and 72nd overall.
- Shakespeare in Love (1998) starring Joseph Fiennes and Geoffrey Rush. Scores 3.45 of 4 and 86th overall.
- Before Sunrise (1995) starring Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy. Scores 3.4 and 89th overall. This article is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. It uses material from the Wikipedia article "Best romance movies of all time". This entry is a fragment of a larger work. Link may die if entry is finally removed or merged.